Every interview I have ever been to, I have been offered the job.You want to know how to get the job, that is easy, let me tell you how:
- Presentation, presentation, presentation! Make sure your C.V is perfect! No spelling errors, focus on your grammar, don't waffle on your C.V, get to the point, focus on your strengths, boast about yourself because you are good and you know it!
- Presentation, presentation, presentation! When you go for your interview, dress up! Put your face on! Wear your nicest jacket, smartest shoes, style your hair, it is a date and you should make sure you are on form. Most importantly, wear a smile!
- Be Yourself!!!!!! Don't act like some one else! Don't go into a job pretending because you will wind up not enjoying the job anyway!
- Preparation - Study the company that you might work for, go to their website, know everything you have to know about their business and show that you care and are interested!
- Confidence! Your life decreases and expands according to your courage! Don't fear rejection, take it and learn from it but go into the interview with confidence in yourself and what you have to offer. Believe in yourself and don't ever put yourself down! You are who you are and you are brilliant, make sure you carry that message across
If you need any help with getting a job, let me know and I will do my best to guide you into getting the job that you want! Don't go for second best, reach your dreams and go for it! Nothing can stop you but yourself!
He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away.
Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.