Thursday, June 16, 2011

Defining Success

A lot of people have their own definitions of success. My definition is simple - COURAGE!


That is the only word I have. It defines every part of life. You have to be courageous enough to trust your own instincts and you have to be courageous enough to trust people. My success is ultimately based on the decisions I make in life. I try to be successful in my marriage, successful as a mother but we all make mistakes and hopefully we learn from it but it is all based on courage. One of my favourite quotes is that 'your life decreases and expands according to one's courage'.


It takes courage to make friends and open your heart to people. It takes courage to be honest with yourself and most of all it takes courage to BE YOURSELF! Self expression in the work place I think is a definite attribute towards me climbing up that ladder so fast. I did not push my way up there, I did not spite or stab people in the back. I am against office politics but I am for teamwork. It's about being completely you in a world where obstacles are bound to try and stop you but you must have courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment