Monday, July 18, 2011

Assumptions

One of the things I'm not proud of is my lack of finding out the details and then just assuming I know everything. I assume without clear research and that is a serious downfall of mine. I'm not upset about it as the only way to learn in life is to make mistakes but I still assume quite a lot without properly evaluating a situation or person for that matter. 

Life lessons come in all forms and I have had to learn the hard way but I am excited that at least I can see my errors. I assume something and then just write about it for the public to read without doing effective research and that is a big blunder of mine. Thankfully I did eventually see my error and quickly corrected it. I still have a long way to go in the University of life but I am enjoying every minute of it. 

As the old saying goes," if you assume, you make an ass out of you and me" 

Do your research and get that interview first before thinking you know everything! Talk to people that know about the subject first. Be brave and just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment